Use unseen MS Excel function – Make data entry form in few steps
Excel Function – Data Entry Form
1. How to apply MS Excel Function Data Entry Form?
- Click on the tab of the file in the top left side of Excel.
- Click on the last Option – Option
- Excel Option window will open. Click the Quick Access Toolbar from the left-side bar option below. Under Customize the Quick Access Toolbar in the main window, select Commands from the drop down under this option will set the popular command, click on it and select All commands.
- All the commands of Excel will be visible. Scroll by clicking on one of the commands. Search and select Form … option.
- Now click on any cell of your table and click on Symbol of the form in the Quick Access Toolbar. The data entry form will be created with all the options in your table headings. If you have only the headings in your table, then in the first cell below the heading 1 Give the number and then click on the form.
2. Shortcut For Open The Form
A shortcut search has to be done to open the form. When you press Alt, the number will appear on the icon of the form in the Quick Access Bar. When you press the number, the form will open. The number can change according to the rank of Quick Access Bar.
- If in the table First cell below headings is blank then it will look below Massage. Clicking on OK will open the form.
3. Default buttons are provided in the entry form. We cannot customize the form. Let us know which button has got the work done.
- Open the Form
- Enter Data.
- Press Enter. Data will be transferred.
3.5. Criteria (Alt + C) – This option is used to search any data.You can search any data of any column by entering it in the Particular Tab of that column.
- After pressing enter, according to the search criteria, records will appear in the form.
- The old entry will appear again while editing
3.7. Close (Alt + L) – To close the window.
- In this way, we can create a simple data entry form on one click. Tab will automatically change according to your data. It makes a very good form without coding.
- We can easily make this form, but we cannot change anything in it. This is the default function of Excel, we cannot customize. There is some difficulty in using in the beginning, but in practice we can use it properly.
- The search option is nothing special. It is a little difficult to search the same search Criteria.