- Ctrl + Down Arrow
- Ctrl + Right Arrow
- Ctrl + Up Arrow
- Ctrl + Left Arrow
- Ctrl + A
- Ctrl + Shift + Right Arrow
- Ctrl + Shift + Down Arrow
- Ctrl + Shift + Left Arrow
- Ctrl + Shift + Up Arrow
- Ctrl + Home
- Ctrl + PgUp
- Ctrl + PgDn
- Ctrl + X
- Ctrl + Y
- Ctrl + Z
- Ctrl + C
- Ctrl + V
- Ctrl + B
- Ctrl + I
- Ctrl + U
- Ctrl + D
- Ctrl + R
- Ctrl + F
- Ctrl + H
- Ctrl + S
- Ctrl + P
- Ctrl + Alt + V
- Excel will navigate to the last entry of any Arrow button you use with the control button.
1. Ctrl + Down Arrow – Go to the last cell of the column
If you enter any cell and you want to enter the Las cell of the same column, then press and hold down the control and press the down arrow. Excel will navigate to the last entry of the table.
2. Ctrl + Right Arrow – Go to the last cell of Row
If you enter any cell and you want to go to the last cell of the same row, press and hold the control and press the right arrow button. Excel will navigate to the cell that is the last entry of the table’s row.
3. Ctrl + Up Arrow – Go to the table heading cell
This MS Excel shortcut Key is used to access the cell of the headings of any table. Can easily go to headings.
4. Ctrl + Left Arrow– Go to the cell in the first column of the table
Using this Excel shortcuts Key from any cell, we can enter the cell in the first column of the table.
5. Ctrl + A – Selecting all data
Click on any cell in the table and press Ctrl + A. The data of the entire table will be selected.
6. Ctrl + Shift + Right Arrow – Selecting the cell on the right side
With this Excel Shortcut Key, you can select all the Right Side Cells.
If any 2 row in the column of 1 number is selected, then the entire row can be selected by using the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Right Arrow.
7. Ctrl + Shift + Down Arrow –Selecting the table below the selected cell.
Used to select the column from the selected cell to the end of the table.
8. Ctrl + Shift + Left Arrow –Selecting the left table from the selected cell
Ctrl + Shift + Left Arrow is used to select the row from the selected cell to the end of the table left side.
9. Ctrl + Shift + Up Arrow – To select the data above the selected cell
All the data above the selected cell is selected with this Excel shortcut Keys.
10. Ctrl + Home – Go to cell A1
You are entered on any cell of the sheet, and if you want to go to the first cell of the sheet, then Press Ctrl+Home. You can go to cell A1 with this Excel shortcut Key.
11. F2 – Go to edit mode of cell
If you want to edit the text or formula of any cell, after clicking on that cell, press F2, we can change anything in the data of the cell.
12. F4 – Redo last activity
F4 is used to perform any activity again and again. Suppose you delete the Column and again if you want to delete the Column, press F4. The action that was done in the end will repeat again. Only the last one action is repeated.
13.1. Esc – Deactivating Copy Mode
If you copied any data, some functions do not work on copy mode. The Esc button is used to bring the copy mode to normal mode.
13.2. Esc – Close any window of the function
If the sheet of Excel opens the window of any function, the Esc button is also used to close it.
14. Ctrl + PgUp – Go to next sheet
Ctrl + PgDn is used to move to the sheet next to the one on which you are entered.
15. Ctrl + PgDn – Go to back sheet
Ctrl + PgUp is used to go back to the sheet on which you are entering the sheet.
16. Ctrl + C – Copying Selected Data
We copy and paste the selected data at another place. Common Shortcut Key Ctrl + C is used to copy.
17. Ctrl + X – Selective data cutting
We use the Cut and Paste option to move the selected data to another place. Ctrl + X cuts the data, and on pasting the data moves to that place.
18. Ctrl + V – To paste
Ctrl + V is the shortcut used to paste cut or copied data.
19. Ctrl + Z – Undo
20. Ctrl + Y – Redo
Ctrl + Y is used to Return the activity of Ctrl + Z again.
21. Ctrl + B – Text bold
22. Ctrl + I – Italicizing text
23. Ctrl + U – Underline text
24. Ctrl + F – Search Data
25. Ctrl + H – Data replacement
Replace is used if you want to change something in the data. Replace Option also finds and replaces the data. Ctrl + H This is the Excel Shortcut Key to show the window of the Replace.
26. Ctrl + D – Fill down
The top cell’s data is Ctrl + D Excel Shortcut Key to fill the cell below.
27. Ctrl + R – Fill Right
Ctrl + R is the Excel Shortcut Key to fill the left cell data in the right side cell.
28. Ctrl + S – Save file
29. Ctrl + P – To print
30. Ctrl + Alt + V – Paste Special
Ctrl + Alt + V This is the Excel Shortcut Key used to open a paste special window.