Easy way to print settings in Microsoft Excel
If there is any big or small data in Excel, setting up the print is very difficult initially. Taking today we will learn to print in some simple way.
Page break preview
Page break preview option is the easiest and best for Excel Print setting. This allows you to set the page correctly and can also set the page properly with the option of drag and drop.
Let’s learn how to do print settings in Excel.
1. Click on view option from Excel Main Tab.
2. Click on the page break preview option
3. The page view will be truncated. Set Normal to 100% with Zoom option.
Shortcuts of all the options will also appear on the status bar.
If there is large data, then margin has to be set. And the page will have to be adjusted.
On clicking the page break preview option, some data is visible on the second page. You can drag the blue line to set it on a page. But can’t drag too much. If you include a page by dragging more columns, the view in print can be very small. When adjusting the column from the blue line, the Adjust to value from the page option in the page setup window can be less than 100%, adjust it in your own way.
Page Layout – Custom Margin
There is some extra space in the four sides on the printed page. To reduce it
1. Click on the page layout option from the main tab of Excel
2. Click on the margin option. On clicking, the default option will appear in the drop down. (You can also use that option.)
3. Click on Last option custom margin.
4. A new window of page setup will open.
5. Set the margin from the top left, right, bottom, header and footer value.
Print option (Ctrl + P) can also open the window of print setup.